Wednesday, May 27, 2015

New Look; New Everything

Just a quick heads up, I am in the process of finalizing something interesting, but as you may notice, I did some remodeling around here.

Not only are the colors a lot more striking, but I have cleaned up the tabs to be more cohesive with less repeat offenders. I had one post that was tagged with four different labels. No matter what I did, I kept seeing the same post.

No wonder you folks have been griping at me on my email.

Also, to those of you who like my FB blog fan page, I saw these instructions online and duplicated it for my own private usage. It’s a way for you to keep up with my posts by getting notifications, rather than you risking having them get buried under your feed.


Getting Notifications Puts You In The Game!

To the right, there is the FB widget to share this page. At the end of this post is a FB widget to share this post. Take your pick, either or both…I won’t mind.


Go ahead...click it.

If you have g+, feel free to add me in your circle, etc. etc.

This blog is about to take a turn with something really spectacular (if I must say so myself), and I wouldn't want any of you to miss the content.

Always, feel free to comment either on the post, FB, or on G+.

No comments:

Post a Comment